No this is not like meal replacements. Over time I have slowly found healthy, but delicious food replacements. Here are the healthy food changes that I have made in eating habits. Here’s to our dream body!
Regular noodles -> Veggie Noodles
Regular Salt -> Himalayan Pink Sea Salt (this tastes EXACTLY the same)
Regular whole milk -> Skim Milk (Some people say they notice a difference I personally don’t)
Creamer -> Jordan’s Skinny Syrup (I talked about this in my last post, check it out here )
Regular Burger -> Turkey Burger (I seriously just eat the patty plain with onions and peppers)
Regular Tortilla -> Spinach Tortilla (I like this way better than a regular tortilla)
Ranch -> Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
*At restaurants I don’t get fries. I never really eat fries. It is very rare. Instead I get a salad or veggies. Sometimes a loaded baked potato…. yeah, I’m working on that.
Where I Get my Healthy Replacements:
1. These are the veggie noodles, Ronzoni SuperGreens, are by far my favorite noodles. I get them at my local Walmart. If you can’t find them, any veggie noodles will do. I don’t have time to make them homemade. The one I get consists of spinach, parsley, kale, broccoli, and zucchini.
2. I get my Himalayan Pink Sea Salt at TJ Maxx. I don’t use salt often so it lasts me forever! It literally tastes the exact same as regular salt. Even better it has essential vitamins and minerals, and its pretty.
3. I get my skim milk from Walmart, Aldi or really any trustworthy grocery store. I add this in my cereal, oatmeal, pancakes, chocolate milk and so much more.
4. Jordan’s Skinny Syrups is next on the list. I love this stuff. It literally does not take much, so it lasts FOREVER! There are so many flavors. I always get mine at Ross, but you can order it from their website.
5. I literally love Turkey Burgers. I always buy them already made and frozen because I don’t have time to make them. I always get mine from Aldi. You can get them from Walmart, Publix or any trust worthy grocery stores. You can also get fresh ground Turkey and make your own patties. The only bad Turkey Burgers I bought were in a bag. They were cheap and at a local grocery store. Jennie-O is one of the brands I use. You can usually find this brand at Walmart or Aldi.
6. I get my spinach tortilla wraps at Walmart. I like these better than original tortillas. They really don’t even taste like spinach to me. They just add more flavor.
7. Ranch just isn’t that healthy, no matter how good it is. To me light Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing is just as good, but still healthy with low calories. I always get this dressing at Aldi.
Just these little changes can make a difference. I’ve seen it in my body inside and out. If you have any questions, comments, ideas, better alternatives, or other alternatives please comment below or email me. Feedback is always welcome! Hope y’all have a blessed day! Much love!